Aloe Vera gels were popularized by Korean Beauty brands; that it is a multi-purpose product meant for general pores and skin uses such as soothing sunburn and epidermis scrapes, keeping epidermis cool, moisturizing pores and skin, and reducing the itch from insect bites among other activities. Eventually, this product has found its way into the daily skin care routine of Filipinas. Truth is, regardless of the brand, these are all Aloe Vera gels-period.
But as a beauty investigator, I cannot help, but question if there’s still another thing that’s behind all the benefits, aside from good old Aloe Vera. THEREFORE I decided to look closely at the elements to know why are these gels a bit more special. Tagged as ‘4 FREE’, which most likely refers to ‘free from common allergens in makeup products’, although brand didn’t mention in the label which specific elements are these. 1. UREA- a naturally- occurring substance in your skin, which really is an element of Natural or NMF Moisturizing Factors. NMFs are a mix of powerful humectants that are responsible in balancing, locking in, and attracting moisture to your skin.
- People taking immunosuppressive drugs (ie: organ transplant recipients)
- 1 glass whole wheat flour
- It is so expensive
- Helps reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer tumor and other dangerous effects of the sunlight
- Joint aspiration contained uric acid
- Kikumasamune Sake High Moisture Skin Care Lotion Toner
- How to Apply Primer
2. COQ10- a robust and aging ingredient, it’s a normally- occurring compound in the body that has antioxidant benefits as well. 3. CAMELLIA SINENSIS- or GREEN TEA EXTRACT; this flower is widely used in skin care products and most widely known for its powerful antioxidant benefits and a rich source of Polyphenols, which is excellent in improving the appearance of damaged skin. Folio Moisture Aloe Vera gel is ideal for those with dried out, aging skin with mild sunlight harm. Paraben- free, no artificial color, and Mineral oil- free. 1. GLYCERIN- a common component that is well known for excellent wetness retention best; keeps products and their moisturizing properties intact in the skin for a long time.
2. SODIUM HYALURONATE- a robust humectant that attracts and holds drinking water on your skin for long periods of time. 4. ALLANTOIN- a moisturizing ingredient that is well known for its gentle properties, which makes it great for delicate skin. Life Organic Aloe Vera Gel is great for general moisturizing needs and can be utilized by sensitive epidermis. With Aloe Vera draws out sourced from the pristine island of Jeju.
Has cooling benefits and built for refrigerator cooling for a supplementary refreshing feel. 1. PANTHENOL- or pro-Vitamin B5, this component is a popular moisturizing ingredient in skin care and hair care products because of its capability to penetrate pores and skin and hair for effective lubrication and hydration. 2. DIMETHICONE- a type of silicone, this ingredient is widely used in cosmetics, specifically makeup targeted to oily skin; it pays to in offering products better readability also. If not allergic to this ingredient, Dimethicone is a great skin smoothing ingredient, provides a more even- looking skin texture, acts as a protective barrier on your skin, moisturizes, and keeps moisture locked in your skin.
In truth, it is proven in scientific trials to induce not only the regrowth of collagen but also plastic, therefore promoting firmness and elasticity. In short, fewer wrinkles, and more youthful, healthier-looking skin. It might assist in improving your epidermis’s ability to preserve its needed natural moisture. Indeed, studies show a sustained 14% improvement in skin moisture retention over 18 days.
Studies on Xtend TK also show a sustained improvement in pores and skin elasticity of 42% over 18 times. In the event that you go through the ingredient list for some of the better skin care products, you’ll see CoQ10 listed. CoQ10 is short for Coenzyme Q10, so you may also view it listed this way.